How to log in to SystmOnline
To use the SystmOnline service, you will need to go to your GP practice to request a user name and password. You cannot register for this service online because your identity needs to be verified. Consider calling the practice in advance to find out what identification you will need to take with you.
Once a member of staff has given you a user name and a random password, wait an hour before trying to log in to the website. You can start logging on using the above button.
- Enter your user name and password and click Login.
- If you have been granted access to other SystmOnline accounts, you will see a list of usernames you can choose to log in as. Click Login As This Person to choose the account you want to use.
- You will then see the SystmOnline Home Page, which shows your details and your GP practice’s contact details at the top.
Note: The services available here will depend on the services your GP practice has decided to offer.
You can navigate to all the online services from here, and can return to the Home Page by clicking Home in the blue menu bar, or by clicking the Back button on any page.
For further information and help please click the following link:
How to use Patient Access
Patient access is really simple to use, but to help you along the way, have a look at these easy to follow instructional videos.
- How to make an appointment
- How to cancel an appointment
- How to change your password
- How to send your GP a message
- How to update your contact details